“MOTHER NATURE CALLS”
simon max hill casting
Hey there! Welcome to the submission page for the “Mother Nature Calls” project. If you’re on this page looking for another project, you’re in the wrong place!
We’re looking for folks to portray people 18+ who have real experience with one or more of the following activities.
This page has everything you need to submit for the project – except for your info and media, of course. Once you submit, our client will review your media and decide if they want to hire. At that point we’ll reach out to your talent rep, or if you don’t have one, directly to you to hire. If you’re curious about the status of the project, you can check on it at our Now Casting page.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION
1st deadline: Monday, Feb 21 by 6pm
2nd deadline: Wednesday, Feb 23 by 6pm
3rd deadline: Friday, Feb 25 by 6pm
To be considered for the project, you’ll need follow the steps below:
1) Get your media in order – the submission form at the bottom of the page requests a handful of photos and a personality video. A cell phone is the ideal device for this – we’re not looking for a pro photo shoot!
2) Double check that you have all the media requested, because the form will not accept your submission without all required media.
3) OPTIONAL: create an account on client.smhcasting.com (this speeds up the submission form and also can help avoid issues when submitting – like the form losing your info on a failed upload and you having to re-enter it, which is tedious as it gets.
4) submit your media+info to us! Use the link below to do so.
Quick FAQ about the submissions link:
If you don’t fill out all required text fields + upload all required media, your submission will be rejected by the system.
It works best with Google Chrome on a Mac. It usually works with PCs phone / tablets as well, but we haven’t tested it extensively on those platforms.
If you are submitting long videos, the upload will take minutes. You should see a little “upload progress” indicator somewhere on the page.
You should get a confirmation of upload success, either a green banner along the top or a page that says “Submission Accepted!”
PRODUCTION COMPANY: Joinery
PAY: $2000 for shoot day, fitting and usage (agency talent, ask your agent what rate they’ve negotiated for you)
SHOOT DATE: 1 day in March 2022 between March 22-25th,2022
FITTING: March 21, 2022
SHOOT LOCATION: Oregon, tbd
TRAVEL: Mileage + lodging provided for distant locations
CLIENT/ADVERTISER: AKHG / Duluth Trading Co
CALLBACKS: ~March 11, 2022 (via Zoom)
Our client will review submission photos and may request more media or a Zoom callbacks on March 11, 2022, but most likely we go straight from this submission to booking!
We will contact you for callbacks if you are selected!
HAVING PROBLEMS SUBMITTING?
First off, try this workaround
1. Fill out THIS FORM (it’s the submission form, but doesn’t request any media)
2. Share your media with us via WeTransfer or Dropbox (or other file sharing site) to firstname.lastname@example.org Please be sure to tell us your full name when you submit and what project you’re submitting so we can manually connect this media to the form you just filled out!
3. If either step 1 or step 2 fails for you, email us at email@example.com – include your name, the name of the project and ‘submission problem’ in the subject line