Hey there! Welcome to the submission page for the MSPORTRAIT commercial. If you’re on this page looking for another project, you’re in the wrong place!
This page has everything you need to submit for the project – except for your info and media, of course. Once you submit, our client will review your media and decide if they want to hire. At that point we’ll reach out to your talent rep, or if you don’t have one, directly to you to hire. If you’re curious about the status of the project, you can check on it at our Now Casting page.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION Our shoot is 1 day between Dec 13th-15th, so we’re hoping to have all casting decisions done by Dec 7. Please do your best to submit to us before Dec 6 – but sooner is better!
To be considered for the project, you’ll need follow the steps below:
1) Get your media in order – the submission form at the bottom of the page requests a handful of photos. A cell phone is the ideal device for this – we’re not looking for a pro photo shoot!
2) Double check that you have all the media requested, because the form will not accept your submission without all required media.
3) OPTIONAL: create an account on client.smhcasting.com and add your contact info + sizing info to your account (this speeds up the submission form and also can help avoid issues when submitting – like the form losing your info on a failed upload and you having to re-enter it, which is tedious as it gets.
4) Submit your media+info to us! Use the link below to do so.
If you don’t fill out all required text fields + upload all required media, your submission will be rejected by the system. It works best with Google Chrome on a Mac. It usually works with PCs phone / tablets as well, but we haven’t tested it extensively on those platforms. If you are submitting long videos, the upload will take minutes. You should see a little “upload progress” indicator somewhere on the page. You should get a confirmation of upload success, either a green banner along the top or a page that says “Submission Accepted!”
$150/hr, $600 minimum. Fit $75/hour
Digital, marketing materials – primarily used for trade specific marketing materials. 3rd Party usage w/ Microsoft partners
Either Dec13 -14 or Dec 14- 15 *It’s unlikely that any one person would be shooting both days
Dec 12th or 13th
Studio – NW Portland
No travel or lodging provided. You should probably be local to the Portland area, or have a place to crash here.
We will contact you for callbacks or booking if you are selected! Questions? Email email@example.com
HAVING PROBLEMS SUBMITTING?
First off, try this workaround
1. Fill out THIS FORM (it’s the submission form, but doesn’t request any media)
2. Share your media with us via WeTransfer or Dropbox (or other file sharing site) to firstname.lastname@example.org Please be sure to tell us your full name when you submit, so we can manually connect this media to the form you just filled out!
3. If either step 1 or step 2 fails for you, email us at email@example.com – include your name, the name of the project and ‘submission problem’ in the subject line