NIKE Ho23 SHOOT
simon max hill casting
Hey there! Welcome to the submission page for the Nike Ho23 project. If you’re on this page looking for another project, you’re in the wrong place!
This page has everything you need to submit for the project – except for your info and media, of course. Once you submit, our client will review your media and decide if they want to hire. At that point we’ll reach out to your talent rep, or if you don’t have one, directly to you to hire. If you’re curious about the status of the project, you can check on it at our Now Casting page.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION
Deadline – 9am Monday July 24, 2023
Extended deadline – 9am Tuesday July 25
If you are able, we strongly recommend getting your submission in for the first deadline! Better to be one of the first faces seen than the very last!
To be considered for the project, you’ll need follow the steps below:
1) Get your media in order – see the list below for the media you’ll need to submit. A cell phone is the ideal device for this – we’re not looking for a pro photo shoot!
MEDIA YOU’LL NEED FOR YOUR SUBMISSION
[PHOTO] Photo of your face
[PHOTO] Photo of you in profile from head to toe
[VIDEO] Personality video – you introducing yourself and telling us about you
[PHOTO] Photo of you in your most fun or fashionable outfit
[PHOTO] Portfolio photo 1 – a photo from your model portfolio (or other photo if you don’t have a portfolio)
[PHOTO] Portfolio photo 2 – another photo from your model portfolio (or other photo if you don’t have a portfolio)
[PHOTO] Photo showing you in action – jumping, dancing, running
[VIDEO] [OPTIONAL] Video of your dancing or moving around
2) Double check that you have all the media requested above, because the form will not accept your submission without all required media.
3) submit your media+info to us! Use the link below to do so.
Quick FAQ about the submissions link:
If you don’t fill out all required text fields + upload all required media, your submission will be rejected by the system.
It works best with Google Chrome on a Mac. It usually works with PCs phone / tablets as well, but we haven’t tested it extensively on those platforms.
If you are submitting long videos, the upload will take minutes. You should see a little “upload progress” indicator somewhere on the page.
You should get a confirmation of upload success, either a green banner along the top or a page that says “Submission Accepted!”
PRODUCTION COMPANY: No Problemos
PAY: $1000 session+use (unless your agent negotiated a better rate)
SHOOT DATE: August 1 or 2, 2023
SHOOT LOCATION: Hillsboro, OR
TRAVEL: No travel provided
USAGE: Social Media, Digital, Indsutrial, Tradeshow and Archive
We will contact you for callbacks or booking if you are selected!
Questions? Email email@example.com
HAVING PROBLEMS SUBMITTING?
First off, try this workaround
1. Fill out THIS FORM (it’s the submission form, but doesn’t request any media)
2. Share your media with us via WeTransfer or Dropbox (or other file sharing site) to firstname.lastname@example.org Please be sure to tell us your full name when you submit, so we can manually connect this media to the form you just filled out!
3. If either step 1 or step 2 fails for you, email us at email@example.com – include your name, the name of the project and ‘submission problem’ in the subject line