ORANGE JUICE LIFESTYLE
simon max hill casting
Hey there! Welcome to the submission page for the Orange Juice Lifestyle Shoot. If you’re on this page looking for another project, you’re in the wrong place!
This page has everything you need to submit for the project – except for your info and media, of course. Once you submit, our client will review your media and decide if they want to hire. At that point we’ll reach out to your talent rep, or if you don’t have one, directly to you to hire. If you’re curious about the status of the project, you can check on it at our Now Casting page.
WHO ARE YOU CASTING?
This project is casting a family with three to five members (including some kids!), with a diverse range of body types and personal expression. If your family or any portion of your family matches that description, submit media & info below!
DEADLINE: Please get us your media ASAP.
Either by 9am Sep 9 (Friday)
or by 9am Sep 12 (Monday)
To be considered for the project, you’ll need follow the steps below:
1) Get your media in order – the submission form at the bottom of the page requests a handful of photos and a personality video. A cell phone is the ideal device for this – we’re not looking for a pro photo shoot!
2) Double check that you have all the media requested, because the form will not accept your submission without all required media.
1. Photo of your Face (closeup)
2. Photo of your from head to toe
3. VIDEO of you talking to camera, telling us a story about yourself (personality video)
4. Photo(s) of your hands – top of hands, showing wrist to fingertips (all fingers+thumbs.) This may take two photos if you don’t have help!
5. Photo of you laughing or smiling
6. Photo(s) of your headshot, portfolio pics or other professional pics
7. Photos of you and your family members
8. Any additional photo/video you’d like to include
3) OPTIONAL(but recommended): create an account on client.smhcasting.com (this speeds up the submission form and also can help avoid issues when submitting – like the form losing your info on a failed upload and you having to re-enter it, which is tedious as it gets.
4) submit your media+info to us! Use the link below to do so.
5) If you have family members that would be interested in joining you on set, have them submit as well! You can create sub-accounts for family members here: https://client.smhcasting.com/account/details/new
Quick FAQ about the submissions link:
If you don’t fill out all required text fields + upload all required media, your submission will be rejected by the system.
It works best with Google Chrome on a Mac. It usually works with PCs phone / tablets as well, but we haven’t tested it extensively on those platforms.
If you are submitting long videos, the upload will take minutes. You should see a little “upload progress” indicator somewhere on the page.
You should get a confirmation of upload success, either a green banner along the top or a page that says “Submission Accepted!”
PRODUCTION COMPANY: Studio Mega
PAY: $1250, session+use (overtime after 10 hours)
SHOOT DATE: Sep 21 or 22, 2022
SHOOT LOCATION: Portland, OR tbd
TRAVEL: No travel+lodging provided. If you are distant to Portland, you will have to arrange your own travel+accomodations
USAGE: Universal, online usage including but not limited to internet/web, e-mail, video, app store/mobile apps, digital banner ads, print collateral, and PR/press in all markets where Tropicana is available, not including OOH or printed advertising/retail materials
LENGTH: 1 year
MARKET: N America
HAVING PROBLEMS SUBMITTING?
First off, try this workaround
1. Fill out THIS FORM (it’s the submission form, but doesn’t request any media)
2. Share your media with us via WeTransfer or Dropbox (or other file sharing site) to firstname.lastname@example.org Please be sure to tell us your full name when you submit, so we can manually connect this media to the form you just filled out!
3. If either step 1 or step 2 fails for you, email us at email@example.com – include your name, the name of the project and ‘submission problem’ in the subject line