simon max hill casting
Hey there! Welcome to the submission page for the Old Spice commercial. If you’re on this page looking for another project, you’re in the wrong place!
This page has everything you need to submit for the project – except for your info and media, of course. Once you submit, our client will review your media and decide if they want to hire. At that point we’ll reach out to your talent rep, or if you don’t have one, directly to you to hire. If you’re curious about the status of the project, you can check on it at our Now Casting page.
DEADLINES: 1st DEADLINE: Friday, January 20,2023 by 9am
2nd DEADLINE: Monday, January 23,2023 by 9am
To be considered for the project, you’ll need follow the steps below:
1) Get your media in order – the submission form at the bottom of the page requests a handful of photos. A cell phone is the ideal device for this – we’re not looking for a pro photo shoot!
2) Double check that you have all the media requested, because the form will not accept your submission without all required media.
3) Submit your media+info to us! Use the link below to do so.
Quick FAQ about the submissions link:
If you don’t fill out all required text fields + upload all required media, your submission will be rejected by the system.
It works best with Google Chrome on a Mac. It usually works with PCs phone / tablets as well, but we haven’t tested it extensively on those platforms.
If you are submitting long videos, the upload will take minutes. You should see a little “upload progress” indicator somewhere on the page.
You should get a confirmation of upload success, either a green banner along the top or a page that says “Submission Accepted!”
PRODUCTION COMPANY: Lucky Day
PAY: Session: $780 + 10%/8 hour shoot, Usage (if you appear in the commercial): $2400+10%
OPTION: For an additional $780+10% producers may lift stills to use from the video.
SHOOT DATE: Jan 31, 2023
SHOOT LOCATION: Portland, OR
USAGE: Digital Only: New Media, Internet
CLIENT/ADVERTISER: P&G/ Old Spice
Common Questions about Union Pay
Q: What am I guaranteed to make?
A: If hired, you’d make a minimum of $780 for an 8 hour shoot day. Overtime will pay starting at a rate of $100/hr.
Q: Why is the pay so complicated?
A: We’re on a union rate structure (SAG-AFTRA) under their Low Budget Digital Waiver. Link to read that here: Low Budget Digital Waiver.
We will contact you for callbacks or booking if you are selected!
Questions? Email email@example.com
HAVING PROBLEMS SUBMITTING?
First off, try this workaround
1. Fill out THIS FORM (it’s the submission form, but doesn’t request any media)
2. Share your media with us via WeTransfer or Dropbox (or other file sharing site) to firstname.lastname@example.org Please be sure to tell us your full name when you submit, so we can manually connect this media to the form you just filled out!
3. If either step 1 or step 2 fails for you, email us at email@example.com – include your name, the name of the project and ‘submission problem’ in the subject line