DRISCOLL’S “SWEETNESS WORTH SHARING 2.0”
simon max hill casting
Hi there! You’ve found the self submission page for the Driscoll’s “Sweetness Worth Sharing 2.0″ commercial. If you’re looking for another project, you’re on the wrong page!
There’s four steps to getting us your self tape!
1) Figure out which role you want to audition for! If your agent didn’t send you a specific role, here’s a guide to the roles:
Father + son – RASPBERRY CADABRA
Parent (any gender) + child (any gender) – SWEET UPGRADE
Mother + daughter – STORY TIME
2) Get your media in order – see your sides+direction packet below for the list of shots you’ll need. A cell phone is the ideal device for this – we’re not looking for a pro photo shoot! We’ve even provided example auditions to use as a guide to framing / actions! https://client.smhcasting.com/driscolls/example-videos
3) Double check that you have all the media requested, because the form will not accept your submission without all required media. See the sides+direction pdf below for a shotlist, your lines and some direction about the scene(s).
4) Submit your media+info to us! Use the link below to do so. If you don’t already have an account, the system will prompt you to create one.
SHOTLISTS BY ROLE
When you get to the point where you are uploading video and click “submit” it will take a *long* time to upload. I’d wait 3-5 minutes after pressing the button, even if it seems to be doing nothing. Otherwise, skip to the bottom of the page for an alternate method of submission!
Quick FAQ about the submissions link:
If you don’t fill out all required text fields + upload all required media, your submission will be rejected by the system.
It works best with Google Chrome on a Mac. It usually works with PCs phone / tablets as well, but we haven’t tested it extensively on those platforms.
If you are submitting long videos, the upload will take minutes. You should see a little “upload progress” indicator somewhere on the page.
You should get a confirmation of upload success, either a green banner along the top or a page that says “Submission Accepted!”
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:
Tuesday August 1, 2023
PRODUCTION COMPANY: Voyager Studios LLC
PAY: $600+20%/session. If in final commercial, usage $2000+20% or $3000+20%
Note about rate: we tried to get our client to guarantee the usage payment, but they wouldn’t budge. You will be paid usage if you are cast for the commercial: unless the commercial never airs or you or your scene partner can’t perform on camera (like maybe we missed nap time and they’re feeling cranky.)
CALLBACKS: Zoom 8/8
SHOOT DATE: 8/15
SHOOT LOCATION: Portland, OR tbd
TRAVEL: No travel provided – performers to work as local to Portland, OR (again, we’re sorry.)
USAGE: Internet/Digital/New Media/Social (organic + paid) and Industrial
We will contact you for callbacks if you are selected!
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HAVING PROBLEMS SUBMITTING?
First off, try this workaround
1. Fill out THIS FORM (it’s the submission form, but doesn’t request any media)
2. Share your media with us via WeTransfer or Dropbox (or other file sharing site) to email@example.com Please be sure to tell us your full name when you submit, so we can manually connect this media to the form you just filled out!
3. If either step 1 or step 2 fails for you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – include your name, the name of the project and ‘submission problem’ in the subject line