simon max hill casting
Hey there! Welcome to the submission page for the “Personals Oregon” project. If you’re on this page looking for another project, you’re in the wrong place!
This page has everything you need to submit for the project – except for your info and media, of course. Once you submit, our client will review your media and decide if they want to hire. At that point we’ll reach out to your talent rep, or if you don’t have one, directly to you to hire.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION: 4pm, Wednesday July 13, 2022
To be considered for the project, you’ll need follow the steps below:
1) Get your media in order – the submission form at the bottom of the page requests a handful of photos and a personality video. A cell phone is the ideal device for this – we’re not looking for a pro photo shoot!
Every family member will need to have their own slate, but the group video can be the same for each.
More detailed information about what we’d like to see in your self tape can be viewed in the following PDF.
2) Double check that you have all the media requested, because the form will not accept your submission without all required media.
3) OPTIONAL: create an account on client.smhcasting.com (this speeds up the submission form and also can help avoid issues when submitting – like the form losing your info on a failed upload and you having to re-enter it, which is tedious as it gets.
If you’ve created an account, you can add other family members to it. Here is a (admittedly very rough and quickly thrown together) instruction manual for that.
4) submit your media+info to us! Use the link below to do so.
ALL FAMILY MEMBERS MUST DO THE FOLLOWING
Quick FAQ about the submissions link:
If you don’t fill out all required text fields + upload all required media, your submission will be rejected by the system.
It works best with Google Chrome on a Mac. It usually works with PCs phone / tablets as well, but we haven’t tested it extensively on those platforms.
If you are submitting long videos, the upload will take minutes. You should see a little “upload progress” indicator somewhere on the page.
You should get a confirmation of upload success, either a green banner along the top or a page that says “Submission Accepted!”
TITLE: Personals Oregon
UNION STATUS: SAG-AFTRA (you don’t have to be a member to participate)
PRODUCTION COMPANY: Serial Pictures
PAY: Scale for SAG-AFTRA Commercial
CALLBACKS: none scheduled
SHOOT DATE: July 19 & 20, 2022
SHOOT LOCATION: Oregon coast, tbd. Travel, lodging and per diem provided by production.
USAGE: National, Network, Dealer, Foreign, Cable, Theatrical/Industrial, Internet, New Media, Behind the Scenes
OPTION 1 (stills): Add digital usage of stills for 1 year. $750 + agency fee
OPTION 2 (stills): Add digital, PR, industrial, consumer + trade print, OOH, retail, POP, newspaper, collateral and direct mail usage of stills. $1500 + agency fee
We will contact you for callbacks if you are selected!
HAVING PROBLEMS SUBMITTING?
First off, try this workaround
1. Fill out THIS FORM (it’s the submission form, but doesn’t request any media)
2. Share your media with us via WeTransfer or Dropbox (or other file sharing site) to email@example.com Please be sure to tell us your full name when you submit, so we can manually connect this media to the form you just filled out!
3. If either step 1 or step 2 fails for you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – include your name, the name of the project and ‘submission problem’ in the subject line